For a sweet little something…
You will need
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups of self-raising flour
- 4 bananas – mashed
- A handful of raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Preheat your over to 170C.
- A loaf pan greased and dust some all-purpose flour on it.
This is how you will make it,
- Using an electric stand or hand mixer, blend in sugar and oil.
2. Add the eggs, one by one and blending after each.
3. Pour in the vanilla essence.
4. 2 cups of self-raising flour, sifted to be added now and mix well. It will turn out to be very thick batter. But that’s fine. Now add the mashed bananas, raisins, cinnamon powder and mix well.
5. Your final batter will look like –
6. You’re pretty much done, now pour it into a loaf pan and bake it at 170C for 40 minutes, or till when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. That’s it. Now this is going to be a very sweet bread. You can use 3 instead of 4 bananas and put a pinch of cardamom. Instead of raisins, you could add walnuts or pecans.