This had to be my first recipe.! Is there someone who doesn’t like maggi noodles?? Is there anyone who doesn’t fight for that extra spoon of maggi noodles??
But before I jump straight into the recipe, let me tell you that if you’re the one looking into the ‘be healthy, look healthy, eat healthy…’ maggi noodles is NOT for you., it’s like you are the biggest cheater of all times., meaning for a packet of maggie noodles, you are getting 340 calories, 13g of fat and that is saturated and trans fat… along with 890mg of sodium… thats a lot of… anyways., whats important is it’s so delicious..!!!
This is my version of the incredibly delicious Maggi Noodles.. And trying to make it a tad bit healthy you will need
- Half a tablespoon of olive oil
- Half an onion
- Two and a half cups of water
- A little cup of green peas
- A little cup of broccoli florets, and of course
- A packet of Maggi Noodles!!!
- Take a wok and place it on medium heat, when its just hot enough, put in the sliced onions and olive oil at the same time. Reason being that olive oil comes with its own typical smell, and if you like the onions to absorb the good smell while being sautéed, add it together. Or you can definitely pour in the oil first, wait for 30-40 seconds depending on how fast the oil gets hot on your wok and then put in the onions
- Once the onions are done, put the healthy green peas and broccoli florets and say after a minute or so, pour the water.
- When the water is just about to boil, add the masala pack in the maggi noodles packet, and wait for a minute so that the masala is well taken in by the rest of the ingredients.
- Now, add the noodles., and wait for a good 6-7 minutes till its done. Well, actually this is your personal preference, how well-done or not you like. I like it soggy.!
And if you are a hard-core Indian with all your heart and soul, brain and blood, then go ahead and add some turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, some coriander leaves
And its that simple., sprinkle some black pepper and/or red chili flakes and enjoy..!!! But sadly, this preparation takes way longer than the said ‘2-minutes’…. but patience my child.
Leave a Reply